|Release Date:||September, 4th 2019|
|Compatibility:||Android 5 (Lollipop), Android 6 (Marshmallow), Android 7 and 7.1 (Nougat), Android 8 and 8.1 (Oreo), Android 9.0 (Pie)|
This is a standard maintenance release.
A few bugs have been squashed and minor enhancements integrated:
- the error message when authenticating with invalid credentials now properly shows you (again) that the problem is related to invalid credentials, instead of the cryptic message “Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value”;
- when inviting an external guest, the message confirming that the guest has successfully been invited now shows that a “guest” and not a “Lions member” was invited;
- we now provide a 64-bit version of the app (targeting ABI arm64-v8a)
- a few calls to the LionsBase API are now prevented if we detect that they are useless because of missing information;
- few typos have been corrected;
- various internal libraries have been upgraded.
Using iOS? Please see corresponding release notes.