|Release Date:||May, 24th 2021|
|Compatibility:||iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, iPadOS 13, iPadOS 14|
This release adds a minor feature to a member’s history to find out at a glance if he or she is a founding member and fixes some issues to make the application even more stable.
When opening the Lions History of a member, the list now shows whether the member is a charter member of the club:
In addition, a few bugs have been squashed and minor enhancements integrated:
- the application would crash after (successfully) inviting another member to your event; this is fixed;
- as an event administrator, the application would crash after updating someone’s answer and returning to the list of participants; this is fixed as well;
- still as an event administrator, the participant’s comment is now easier to access and edit, even if initially empty;
- the +/- buttons when answering a numeric question are not distorted anymore;
- various internal libraries have been upgraded.
Using Android? Please see corresponding release notes.