|16 aprile 2019|
|Compatibilità:||iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12|
Questa versione è ricca di molte nuove funzionalità!
Abbiamo lavorato sodo per ottimizzare e migliorare l’esperienza utente (UX) con gli eventi:
è ora più facile e naturale trattare gli eventi la cui registrazione è gestita con un modulo di registrazione esterno;
l’elenco dei partecipanti è stato ridisegnato. I filtri per le persone presenti/assenti/sconosciute sono ora accessibili dalla parte inferiore dello schermo, dove il pollice può facilmente raggiungerlo. È possibile filtrare l’elenco dei partecipanti con la zona filtro in alto. Infine, ma non meno importante, è ora possibile raggruppare i partecipanti per club (piccola icona punteggiata e arrotondata in basso a destra) e il numero dei partecipanti corrispondenti viene mostrato insieme al nome del club:
Guests are associated to the club of the member who invited them.
The QR-code scanner will show a feedback on yellow/orange background (instead of green) when reviewing participants of events tagged as National Convention and if the participant is to be considered a «Delegate» (thus possibly receiving some voting material). Naturally a feedback text will tell you in addition of the coloured background that the member is a delegate:
In addition to showing your personal QR-code (available since version 4.0), it is now possible for you to download your personal ticket:
This is particularly useful if you have an AirPort-enabled (or alike) printer next to you and you forgot to download it from your computer.
Reviewers of the events may do so for any participant.
Management of Participants¶
As you know, since version 4.3, you may easily change the attending status of a participant and show their answer to any additional question. In version 4.4, we added an option to easily invite additional members or external guests and reviewers could quickly update the full registration of external guests, using a direct link to the guest registration form. However, the same did not hold for Lions and LEO members; the reviewer had no easy way to answer additional questions on behalf of a participant, neither in the mobile app or on the website.
Guess what? This is finally possible! As a reviewer, when you show answers of a given participant, an edit link lets you toggle the edit mode and answer on behalf of the participant:
The simple registration comment may similarly be updated as well if you are a reviewer.
In addition, a few bugs have been squashed and minor enhancements integrated:
- the birthday at the beginning of the profile, when in birthday period, was strangely formatted in some languages (e.g., as «18.Mars» in French or «18.März.» in German). This is now fixed;
- English dates in the lists of upcoming events have been prettified and now use an ordinal day (1st, 2nd, …);
- the Lions function code is shown in the various lists of members;
- support for history of search results persisted before version 5.2 of the app has been dropped (version 5.2 is when we introduced a way to exchange information across borders and thus switched internally from a simple member identifier to an extended one, taking the multi district into account);
- sometimes the «RSVP» zone in the detail of an event was shown although no registration was enabled; this is now fixed.
- background image for clubs and members is now cached for (very slightly) quicker display and optimised bandwidth.
- link to review attendance using the QR-code scanner was visible whenever the user was marked as reviewer of a particular event. This made no sense if the corresponding event was not featuring «tickets». This is now taken into account;
- sometimes past events or upcoming events but far in the future would be shown as events to happen «soon» in the dashboard. This was due to a incorrect test on the date of registration and has been fixed;
- the notch present on iPhone X led us to use some special margins in the app, for a few application screens. The check was however not good enough and did not take into account iPhone XR or iPhone XS models. This is now fixed;
- varie librerie interne sono state aggiornate.
Usando Android? Per favore vedere le note di rilascio corrispondenti.