iOS (iPhone / iPad)¶
- Version 1.0.0 | 1.1.0 | 1.2.0 | 1.2.1 | 1.3.0
- Version 2.0.0 | 2.1.0 | 2.1.1 | 2.2.0 | 2.3.0 | 2.4.0 | 2.4.1 | 2.5.0
- Version 3.0.0 | 3.1.0 | 3.2.0 | 3.2.1 | 3.3.0 | 3.3.1 | 3.4.0 | 3.4.1
- Version 4.0.0 | 4.1.0 | 4.2.0 | 4.3.0 | 4.4.0
- Version 5.0.0 | 5.1.0 | 5.1.1 | 5.2.0 | 5.2.1 | 5.3.0 | 5.4.0 | 5.5.0
- Version 6.0.0
LionsBase Mobile has a navigation bar which opens by tapping the hamburger (3 bold lines) top left:
- Welcome screen then news and quick link to your club (once authenticated).
- Listing of your upcoming events. The list of events is personal, exactly as on your club website. This means that you will see zone or district events if you have a corresponding function.
- Find Members
- This screen lets you quickly find members within your multi-district.
- Listing of all clubs in your multi-district.
- LION Magazine
- Online version of your LION magazine. Only available if your LION magazine is published on DigiMag, the official solution from MyLCI.
- Various information about your multi-district (and its districts, regions, …), including council of governors, listing of past and future national conventions and much more.
- This menu lets you authenticate (or disconnect) with LionsBase, manage your news subscriptions, and get some info about the version of the app you use.