Configuring the Club Information Plugin¶
When you edit the Club Information plugin, the “Plugin” tab lets you choose the fields to be rendered:
The two lists allow to choose which fields should be shown in the webpage. The list on the right-hand side shows all possible fields whereas the list on the left-hand side shows your own selection for the webpage. Click on a field in the list on the right-hand side to automatically add it to the list on the left-hand side.
Changing the Order of Fields¶
To move one or more fields to another position in the list on the left-hand side and use one of the buttons between the two lists to reorder them:
- This button moves the selected items to the top of the list.
- This button moves the selected items one position up in the list.
- This button moves the selected items one position down in the list.
- This button moves the selected items to the end of the list.
- This button removes the selected items from the list.
Modifying Club Information¶
Adding a new Club Information Plugin¶
Create a new content element and choose to insert a “General Plugin”:
Then it is considered a good practice to give a title to your content element. In order for the title you give not being rendered on your website, you may change its type to “hidden”:
Finally, under the “Plugin” tab, choose the Club Information plugin:
Then proceed as usual to configure the plugin.